Arizona's Personalized Senior Placement Service
We help you navigate through assisted living options to find the best community for you or your loved one.
We reduce worry and time involved in finding the right community.
We assist in finding a home or community that ensures the safety, comfort, and dignity your loved one deserves.
- Senior Living Options
- Non-Medical Care
- Community Resources
- VA Benefit Assistance
- Covering Phoenix Metro Area
- Senior Care Specialist Available 24/7
A Certified Safe Place.
When a family member reaches a point where independent living is challenging, navigating the options for care can be overwhelming.
Our no-cost Senior Placement Service is here to assist families and healthcare professionals in navigating the diverse landscape of senior care, whether it be home health care, group homes, assisted living, or skilled nursing facilities.
With years of experience as a not-for-profit agency dedicated to caring for the elderly with chronic and serious illnesses, we are committed to helping individuals find the right level of care in an environment that aligns with both the patient's and the family's needs.
Our Senior Placement Service is provided at no cost to families, serving as a neutral third-party to address the medical and social needs of all seniors, regardless of their association with Hospice of the Valley. This invaluable service is made possible through generous donations.
To begin the process, simply call (623) 205-6799, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or reach out through our contact form. Once in touch, we'll gather information about your family member's background, needs, and preferences.
What to Expect
After our initial consultation, we will identify the most suitable type of care for your loved one. Our referrals are meticulously screened through checks with licensing agencies and observations by our experienced staff. Once a choice is made, our team ensures a smooth transition and continues to serve as an ongoing information resource for your family.
We specialize in connecting individuals with various care options, each tailored to support seniors in distinct ways:
- Group Homes: Licensed for 10 or fewer residents, offering meals, custodial care, and basic healthcare with on-site caregivers.
- Assisted Living Facilities: Housing 30 to 100 or more individuals, designed to promote independent living through shelter, meals, support services, and uncomplicated healthcare.
- Home Health Care Agencies: Providing in-home support with services ranging from housekeeping and meals to personal and nursing care.
- Skilled Nursing Facilities: Staffed by nurses offering 24-hour care, including wound care, medication management, and physical therapy. Personal care for activities such as bathing and dressing is also provided.
Key Questions to Ask
When selecting a care home, consider asking the following questions:
- Caregiver-to-Resident Ratio: What is the ratio, and what specific care tasks do caregivers handle?
- Meal Service: Are meals scheduled, or are they available throughout the day?
- Ownership and Management: Who owns and runs the facility? Schedule a meeting with the owner/administrator.
- Nighttime Care: What are the policies and procedures for nighttime care? Is night staff awake?
- Activities and Environment: Are residents offered various activity options, and can they safely go outside?
- References: Can the facility provide references from other families with relatives living there?
Our mission is to guide you through this process, ensuring your family member receives the care they deserve in an environment that fosters their well-being.
We Help You Navigate the Healthcare System
Even on the best day, navigating the healthcare system is no easy task.
In times of a crisis, it can be confusing and overwhelming.
When finding a higher level of care for a loved one, I often hear from family members, "I don't even know where to begin."
Our role at Elite Senior Services is to guide, educate, and support families throughout this challenging process.
Our goal is to make the experience easier and less stressful for families and clients by sharing information, resources, experiences, and knowledge.